top of page
The Church of the Holy Apostles at Copmanhurst.
Services have not been held in this church since Christmas 2019.
Sussex St, Copmanhurst
Copmanhurst is about 30 kilometres north west of Grafton and is situated on the Clarence River. Copmanhurst is a country village and has a population of 400.
On 22 April 1914, Bishop Druitt laid the foundation stone of the Church of the Holy Apostles’. The church building is styled to designs prepared by Strauss Bros, of Grafton and it is one of the finest churches in a country district.
Bishop Druitt opened and dedicated the Copmanhurst church on 13 February 1915.
In June 1975, Holy Apostles’ Copmanhurst became part of the Cathedral parish.
bottom of page